Are you cold inside your home? Is your heating system not working right? Scottsdale Air operates with compassion and integrity to make sure your family is not suffering through Arizona’s chilly winters.
Is your current heating and air conditioning system old and not keeping your family or business comfortable like it should? It might be time to replace and install a more energy efficient unit for your home or commercial building.
An overall pleasant experience. A human answered the phone very polite and professional. I called in late morning and a service technician arrived that afternoon within the time window given. Technician was very professional…
Be sure to take advantage of Scottsdale Air Heating & Cooling’s Incredible Rebates and Specials available for you today. Or sign up for our eNewsletter to get monthly updates! Providing HVAC comfort systems since 1947.
Scottsdale Air Conditioning Experts
Same Day Air Conditioning Repair, Service and Installation for More Than 64 Years
Dear Scottsdale Home Owner: Do You Have An Air Conditioning Problem?
You see, our air conditioner is something many of us take for granted … until it’s not working and we’re left in triple-digit heat with no relief. Some of the more common air-conditioning problems in Scottsdale include:
- Refrigerant leaks. Unfortunately, just adding more refrigerant is not the solution. You’ll need a trained technician to fix the leak, test the repair, and determine how much refrigerant is needed.
- Dirty filters or air conditioning coils causing the unit to not perform up to par. This usually results when proper maintenance isn’t performed.
- Compressor and air fans wear out. This tends to happen more frequently when the system is frequently turning on and off. Corrosion of wires and terminals can occur, so it’s important for a trained professional to check the connections.
- Problems with the sensor. If the sensor isn’t in position, the unit might cycle continuously or act erratically.
- Drainage problems. In the midst of the humidity that comes with Scottsdale’s monsoon season, problems could arise with the condensate drain clogging or not draining properly.
Many clients, especially those with older units, appreciate a first-rate service plan. A superior HVAC company will determine exactly what is wrong with your unit and take the time to explain your options. Scottsdale Air Heating & Cooling has been providing Scottsdale, Arizona residents with year-round air conditioning repair and service for more than 60 years. If you’re experiencing any sort of air-conditioning problem, no matter how big or small, you’ll want a trustworthy, professional company that you can contact for a service call.
Life in Scottsdale is full of perks. There’s a vast array of unique shopping and tantalizing dining opportunities at destinations such as Scottsdale Fashion Square, the desert landscape of landmarks like Camelback Mountain is spectacular, and it’s home to some of the most preeminent resorts and golf courses in the world, including the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
But, as any desert resident can tell you, there is that pesky heat. Keeping cool during Scottsdale’s scorching summer months can be a daunting task.
Keeping Your Family Comfortable In Scorching Hot Scottsdale, AZ
Thank goodness there are numerous ways to help beat the heat and enjoy the summer months. Some things you can do include:
- Close your shutters, drapes, and blinds during the part of the day when the sun hits those sides of the house.
- Replace incandescent bulbs with compact fluorescents; they produce the same light but use just 20 percent of the energy and heat.
- Plant trees on all sides but the south side of your house to create some shade.
- Use portable fans along with your air conditioning. You’ll move air without greatly increasing your energy usage.
- Weatherstrip your doors and windows. Warm air can creep into your house if your doors and windows aren’t completely sealed. It’s an easy fix: simply put rubber weatherstripping on the bottom of metal door jams and inside windowpanes. Your energy bill with thank you, too.
- Replace the air filters about once a month so your unit runs at its prime.
- Make sure your air conditioner is inspected and serviced by a professional at least once a year.
Call (480) 359-7141 to speak with a Scottsdale Air professional right now.
Air Conditioning Service
When it comes to delivering professional air conditioning service, Scottsdale Air Heating & Cooling is the leader of the pack. Offering well over 60 years of experience installing, repairing and servicing air conditioning units in Scottsdale and Phoenix communities, Scottsdale Air Heating & Cooling has delivered exceptional service and customer satisfaction. When it comes to air conditioning service, there are many ways we deliver this exceptional service level for any service job we undertake.
Nobody ever truly enjoys spending money on heating system repairs. Heating systems are just like any other mechanical device, they require ongoing maintenance. Without proper maintenance and frequent service, the system is bound to eventually break down. This becomes dangerous when your heating unit decides to fail when during the cold Arizona winter days and even colder winter nights. However, whether your heating system is running poorly or simply needs a tune up to ensure you are prepared for winter, Scottsdale Air Heating & Cooling is there for you.
Air Duct Sealing Services
Scottsdale Air Heating & Cooling is partnered with AEROSEAL, a leading provider in effective air duct sealing equipment to provide our customers with a reliable and effective way to ensure their HVAC system is air tight, sealed to ensure complete effectiveness and works at peak efficiency; reducing energy usage and keeping your home operating as energy efficiently as possible. When you have a leak in a water system it is very easy to identify the problem. Traditionally you can visibly see the dripping water, lack of water pressure and even damage caused by the water leak to other materials. But what about an HVAC system that is losing air? That’s not as visible or noticeable. As such, it’s important to find, detect and repair these gaps in the heating and air conditioning system to ensure complete effectiveness.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT US
My experience with Mike and his team were truly professional and very helpful. I have not dealt with another company that goes the extra mile like Scottsdale Air Heating and Cooling. I was having serious problems with our air conditioning and thermostat installed by another BIG known company which apparently could not be fixed. Scottsdale Air Heating and Cooling fixed it right and helped over the phone to rectify all of the problems. Thanks so much Mike and the team.
A competitor came out to troubleshoot my A/C twice last year. Each time they found things for me to buy, but never fixed the issue. Scottsdale air found the root cause in 5 minutes. And the repair was quick and cheaper than the other company. Highly recommend
We got several estimates and the Scottsdale Air estimate was very competitive and included things that others charged extra for. Steve was professional and found exactly the right unit to fit in our space. He did not pressure us, but gave us the facts we needed. The techs were on time and were so quiet and hardworking, we hardly knew they were there, but in a few hours we had a new unit and it’s working perfectly. Very excellent experience and we don’t hesitate to recommend them.
OK…19 years (3 houses) and counting. I wouldn’t even consider using anyone else. They know EVERYTHING…can answer any question…are always on time and quite reasonable. The techs are professional and courteous and the office is always prompt and efficient. Mike–what a way to set an example for the rest of the country!!!!!